Donation and Contact Details
Donation for a Noble Cause? We generally have a question. Will my donation for a noble cause go the right persons as intended? This is a natural question and we assure that the amount you donate will surely reach the needy as you desire. The following will reassure you that your donation will be fully used for the noble cause and intention that you have:
1) Our Overheads are Nil as of now.
2) We run two Balwadis. Will add one more by the next year end.
3) In our 1st year we supported the Education of 24 students and in the next year it increased to 82, and this year it has shot up to 120 plus. The number of students will increase in the years to come.
4) We have started Computer Literacy Drive in a Municipal School in Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
5) We have conducted Residential Workshop for Adolescent Girls. Planning for more.
6) We conduct TB Awareness Drive in Schools, Colleges and other Institutions.
7) In a small way we provide Medical Assistance to the Needy.
8) We have Bigger Plans and one of them is to Adopt a Village.
9) And we are just THREE YEARS OLD.
In case you are satisfied and wish to make a Donation for a Noble Cause through us, please draw out a cheque in the name of SHREERAM RADHAKRISHNAN MEMORIAL TRUST and post it our official address. Please include the following details along with your cheque- PAN no., Contact No. , and your address.
Post it to our below Official Address :
SHREERAM RADHAKRISHNAN MEMORIAL TRUST
D 28, Lavika Palace CHS Ltd.,
Plot No. 255-258, 263-267 Sector 21,
Nerul, Navi Mumbai-400706
Contact Person/Mobile Number
R. Radhakrishnan - 9224284929
You may make a Corpus Donation in memory of one of your Late Relatives. In this case the amount received under Corpus Donation will be kept under FD with a bank and the interest therefrom used for Charitable purposes as advised by the Donee ( the request should be within the area of the approved Trust Deed - Education and Medical being Thrust areas of our Trust ). If not specified then the donation will have to be treated as Voluntary contribution which has to be spent on charitable purposes the same year.
Note : As our's is a new Public Charitable Trust, We have received registration under IT act last month ( 21/07/2014) ( Registration No. 46735 ). We have 80 G certification and the Number of the ' CERTIFICATE UNDER SECTION 80-G OF I.T.ACT ' for our Trust is DIT(E)/BC/80G/510/2014-15. Hence any Donation received by our Trust will qualify for exemption under 80 G of the Income Tax Act.
Also as we do not have FCRA certification as of now we cannot accept donations from abroad. However donations can be made through their well wishers in India.( we will be shortly applying for accepting donations under FCRA )
The names and contacts of the other eight Trustees are avilable in the link that follows:( cms.shreeram-memorial-trust.webnode.in/our-team/ )
If you wish to help the needy through us by making a donation we would be very happy.